We are currently hiring:
Vascular Access Product Manager
This position will be responsible for the management of Covalon’s Antimicrobial Silicone portfolio of products. This portfolio is a key revenue contributor for the organization and is poised for growth into the foreseeable future.
The position is ultimately responsible for the portfolio’s activities from market development through to execution of a fully integrated marketing strategy. The individual is responsible for product development, building business cases, developing positioning, and defining strategy accordingly.
- Lead the development and execution of marketing objectives, plans and programs for assigned product(s)
- Direct all activities required to drive a new product, product extension or platform enhancement from concept through launch. Assume a management role on assigned initiatives to coordinate and guide activity across a broad range of functional areas including but not limited to: product development, marketing, project/initiative management
- Investigate opportunities to expand market size by networking and developing contacts beyond the traditional customer base
- Collect customer and stakeholder insights throughout processes to reflect and refine strategy focused on continuous improvement and the end-user experience
- Design and implement product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share
- Ensure effective control and reporting of marketing results and takes action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives is delivered
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Prepare marketing activity reports and presents to Executive Management
- Work with agencies to develop communication materials that are on strategy, product and budget. Includes development of briefs to agencies to accurately capture communication objectives
- Identify content marketing assets required and work with Digital Media Coordinator to develop and deliver assets in a timely manner
- Ensures product initiatives are delivered on time and on budget
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and segment trends
The experience you bring:
- Proficient in the development and execution of a marketing strategy, and exposure to the product and sales cycles of consumable medical devices.
- Proven track record and work experience to include:
o Experience in Product Launch
o Experience in Vascular Access and Surgical Markets
o Successful product development
- Post-secondary education in related field with minimum 5-7 years of experience in building integrated marketing programs, preferably in the medical device field
- Demonstration of creativity and performance in past marketing related projects
- Project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and resources to meet challenging deadlines and high-quality standards
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills - written and presentation
- Demonstrated Entrepreneurial mindset -- proactively seeks new opportunities to strengthen the product
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional stakeholders (business team, field sales, leadership team)
- Ability to understand technical information and interpret the information for the appropriate audience
- Positive outlook, self-motivated, high energy, curiosity within job and overall business
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) are required
Please submit your resume to:
Reference the position title in the subject line.
Covalon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Should you require assistance or accommodation during the application process, please email AODA@Covalon.com or call Emily Hill at 905-366-0936.